A little LED wonder with the power punch, Roxie2 is Robert Juliat’s first LED followspot.
The compact 300W spot is all about efficiency. It fits in the smallest of spaces and is the ideal energy-efficient solution for all those venues where running costs need to be significantly reduced.
Roxie2 delivers an output comparable to most of the 575W discharge followspot available on the market. No heat, no lamp change, less maintenance. Smooth electronic dimming is available as standard, either locally via the rotary dimmer knob or remotely via DMX.
• Very long-life LED source
• Perfect beam shaping from 11° to 20°
• Fine balance
• Built-in electronic flicker-free power supply
• Silent-running cooling fans
• Removable fully closing iris
• A-size glass and metal gobo holder
• DMX: 8 or 16 bits dimming and strobe function
• 6-way push/pull colour changer system for simultaneous use of multiple filters