Designed in partnership with Laser Imagineering, Dalis 863 Access is a 150W LED cyclight designed to give those with smaller budgets the first access to Dalis technology.
Sharing all the technology as the original Dalis 860 Cyclorama fixture, Dalis Access 863 features a four-colour mixing system and 24 of the patented Dalis asymmetrical micro-reflectors, but otherwise all the functionality and quality of the original, at a fraction of the price.
Dalis 863 Access delivers powerful, smooth coverage and a fair variety of pastel and saturated colours. It incorporates four coloured LED emitters (red, green, royal blue and warm white 2200K). Four groups of LED emitters can also be controlled independently by 16 bit on each color in the batten, thus providing a subtle and clever mix of colours with smooth transitions and fades.
Dalis 863 Access is equally perfect for cyclorama or footlight applications.
Equipped with an advanced fanless cooling system, Dalis Access offers silent operation which is perfect for sound sensitive applications like opera houses and studios, and all theatrical, TV and entertainment applications.
• 150W LED batten
• 4-colour mixing system (Red – Green – Royal Blue – Warm White 2200K)
• Extruded aluminium housing
• Cyclight and footlight applications
• 24 patented micro-optical asymmetric reflectors
• 1-meter length
• One or four groups control mode
• Fanless system
• Power and data daisy chain
• Compatible with DMX/ RDM / Art-Net / sACN
• System setup locally and remotely by RDM – integrated display
• Adjustable feet to aid floor focusing
• M10 thread located under the unit