Dalis 862 is all about innovation when it comes to front-edge stage lighting.
Offering a true tunable white from 2200K to 6500K, Dalis 862 Footlight incorporates 48 patented asymmetric reflectors arranged in a double row. Each row can be controlled independently to give a footlight with both long or short throw capabilities for the creation of upstage or downstage lighting.
The Footlight batten is black and inconspicuous from the audience viewpoint to ensure it does not impinge on the stage layout in any way. All controls and connections are located under the unit to maintain clean sight lines. Each Dalis unit also integrates four small, discreet red and blue ‘mark’ LEDs, each of which are independently controlled. They can be used as position markers or cue lights for the performers on stage, and also as safety indicators to mark the edge of the stage.
Fundamental qualities for a footlight are the ability to carefully manage upstage and downstage lighting and to produce an excellent quality of white light. Dalis 862 is unique in meeting all of these requirements in a stylish, low-profile unit that is equally at home in entertainment, exhibition and retail environments.
• 150W LED
• Extruded aluminium housing
• Two rows of 24 micro optical asymmetric reflectors (downstage and upstage lighting)
• One or four groups control mode
• Fanless system
• Power and data daisy chain
• Compatible with DMX / RDM / Art-Net / sACN
• System setup locally and remotely by RDM or TCP/IP - integrated display
• Adjustable feet to aid floor focusing
• 4 red and blue coloured position lights