Dalis 862 is all about innovation when it comes to front-edge stage lighting.
Offering a true tunable white from 2200K to 6500K, Dalis Footlight is available in two different formats. Dalis 862 is the original 1m model incorporating 48 asymmetric reflectors, whereas Dalis 862S is a shortened variant including 24 reflectors at 50cm in length.
All reflectors are arranged in a double row. Each row can be controlled independently, giving the footlight the ability to carefully manage upstage and downstage lighting.
The Footlight batten is black and inconspicuous from the audience viewpoint to ensure it does not impinge on the stage layout in any way. All controls and connections are located under the unit to maintain clean sight lines. Each Dalis unit also integrates small, discreet red and blue ‘mark’ LEDs. They can be used as position markers or cue lights for the performers on stage, and also as safety indicators to mark the edge of the stage.
Fundamental qualities for a footlight are the ability to carefully manage upstage and downstage lighting and to produce an excellent quality of white light. Dalis footlight is unique in meeting all of these requirements in a stylish, low-profile unit that is equally at home in entertainment, exhibition and retail environments.
• Dalis 862 150 W | Dalis 862S 75 W LED
• Variable white 2200K to 6500K
• Extruded aluminium housing
• Two rows of micro optical asymmetric reflectors (downstage and upstage lighting)
• Control mode: 1 or 4 groups (862) / 2 groups (862S)
• Fanless system
• Power and data daisy chain
• Compatible with DMX / RDM / Art-Net / sACN
• System setup locally and remotely by RDM - integrated display
• Adjustable feet to aid floor focusing
• Red and blue coloured position lights