Mixing a stainless steel housing with strong aluminium framework, Merlin has been created to reflect the specific requirements of those working in the touring, live music and large event market – indoors and out. Ranging from 3° to 12°, Merlin is a versatile throw followspot offering the widest choice of ranges in one single unit.
All the handling is amazingly good and easy: the levers for adjusting the beam size, the dimmer and even the different colour filters are within arm’s reach. The rapid cooling is another advantage when the followspot needs to be boxed right after the show. The power supply unit is integrated, the case is practically built and, if you want, you can even charge your smartphone from Merlin!
• 2500W HMI lamp with a 3000W effect
• 16A power connection
• Variable zoom optics
• Fine balance
• Built-in electronic flicker-free power supply
• Silent-running cooling fans
• Easy access to components
• Removable fully closing iris
• A-size glass and metal gobo holder
• RDM and optional wireless DMX
• Fade to Black motorised dimming module - can be used as an accessory