The mobile nature of this compact dimmer, along with its choice of connections, makes it ideal for events, corporate entertainment, temporary installations, architectural applications, or in multi-purpose venues. Positioning can be free-standing or rigged by means of an optional hanging yoke.
Digitour 6S’s automatic mode allows the execution of sequences programmed into the unit via the keyboard without the aid of a lighting desk, with sequences set to trigger on start up or via local or external control.
• 6 x16A or 3 x 25A configurations available
• DMX 512, 0/+10V, and local control
• LCD display for parameters settings (patch, light curves, limits, test functions …)
• 120 internal cues & 190 cross fades remote controlled for stand alone and architectural applications
• High resolution smoothing function (7,500 steps)
• Bipolar breakers on each channel | Choice of breaker options for full electrical protection | Optional hanging yoke | Fluorescent or Lectriflex multicable output
DIGITOUR 6S - FLUORESCENT OPTION
DIGITOUR 6S FORM SOCKET