Aramis has long been the favoured followspot for opera houses and big musicals. Used also in concerts and on tour, Aramis is constructed to withstand the rigours of touring and is well suited to the long throws of large venues, in- and outdoors. The option of a 'push/pull' or 'boomerang' colour changer means it can be tailored to suit the available space in each venue, while its frost filter on flip lever allows fast, simple 'focus' changes.
• Grand range features
• Quartz condenser lens for dazzling light output and perfectly even beam
• Choice of magnetic or flicker-free electronic PSU
• Silent cooling fan
• Choice of 6-way 'boomerang' or 'push/pull' colour changer
• Frost filter and colour correction filter (CTO) on flip levers
• Optional DMX-control of motorised dimmer shutter and lamp ignition