Available with lamps ranging from 300 W to 650 W, the Tibo tungsten profile offers a performance unparalleled in such a compact unit. A new, exclusive ellipsoidal mirror designed by Robert Juliat's R&D department optimises the light output and ensures a high quality beam and precise gobo projection.
As with all Tibo profiles, Tibo tungsten has a 360° rotating body and a unique optical system which offers the choice of two zoom ranges (30°/45 and 15°/ 35°) within one single unit.
Double electrical protection (micro-switches) ensures safe use and maintenance which makes it ideal for use in school environments. Its compact size also makes it perfectly suited to museums, churches and all small venues.
Together these features make Tibo tungsten the ideal solution from a technical, aesthetic and economic point of view.
• Tibo profile range features
• Ellipsoidal reflector
• Available in two versions :
- GY9.5 socket for 300/500/650 W lamps
- G9.5 socket for 600 W lamps GKV type (575 W lamps GLC type for the North American market)
• Access to the lamp secured by two safety switches
• Convection cooling