The Robert Juliat Digirack is the ideal product for astute venues to combine their fixed dimming system with portable touring units.
Each Digirack holds up to ten Digipack modules – each with its own control PCB – which can be simply taken from a fixed installation and placed into Digiflight touring racks for immediate plug-and-go use.
Output channels can be mixed in any configuration.
Digirack is the ideal solution for mid to large venues, production houses, touring shows and festivals.
• Up to 10 independent modules each with their own control PCB and DMX connections
• True 16A (3.7kW) and 25A (5.7kW) channels available
• Connections on internal breakers or through front panel sockets
• Same modules can be used either in cabinet for permanent use or in flight-cases for touring shows and festivals
• DMX 512, 0/+10V, and local control
• Optional LCD display for parameters settings (patch, light curves, limits, test functions…)
• High resolution smoothing function (7,500 steps)
• Single pole and neutral breakers on each channel
• Choice of RCD breaker options for full electrical protection
• Various options available